How to make Mojitos
Make Mojitos with a soda siphon and co2 cartridgesIngredients
- 10 to 12 fresh mint leaves
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 1/2 ounces simple syrup or 2 to 3 tablespoons ultra fine sugar
- 2 ounces Bacardi Limon Rum
- soda siphon water carbonated with co2 cartridges
- lime wedge and sprig of mint as garnish
1. Put mint in pint glass, then add the lime and simple syrup, gently mash with a handle of a wooden spoon until the mint begins to release its flavor into the glass.
2. Put ice in the glass and add the rum. fill glass with soda siphon water made using co2 cartridge.
3. Stir with a long spoon making sure to dispense the mint throughoutthe drink.
4. Garnish with a wedge of lime and spring of mint.